Cento Lane Represents Consumers with Credit Reporting Errors. 

Our credit report attorneys have litigated hundreds of Fair Credit Reporting Act cases across the country. Our experience in this area of law is derived not only from representing consumers, but from years of prior representation of two of the three national consumer reporting agencies, Trans Union and Equifax.


What should you do if you learn that your credit report has errors? You can either contact us about how to proceed or send a dispute to the consumer reporting agencies on your own.

To learn more about how to dispute credit report errors, click here

Common Credit Errors


The largest and most comprehensive government study, conducted by the FTC, reports that over 40 million Americans have mistakes on their credit reports; and 20 million Americans have serious mistakes on their credit reports.

Some of the most common and egregious errors include:


Navigating the Law


The FCRA was enacted to require credit reporting agencies to "follow reasonable procedures to assure maximum possible accuracy of the information" contained in credit reports, and to protect consumers when inaccuracies cause injury.